Re: It's probably me..

On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Marcos Caceres wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 2:03 PM, David Lee wrote:
>
> > Ok that's the part I missed. I apologize for not being able to be at the conference but I am still vastly interested in this work.
> >
> > But please bear with my confusion ...
> >
> > Exactly what is that you want to build ?
> > A specification ? Of what ? An implementation ? of What ?
> > A proof of concept ?
>
> All of the above would be nice (though not necessarily in the order above).

Perhaps lets start with a proof of concept… Lets take some nice unwell-formed markup and see how you would parse it into a tree (or not)… and if there is some magical way of indicating that something is supposed to be a child or self closing:

<example>
    <child>Can I self close like a HTML <p> element?
    <child>Or am I a child of child?

Look ma! no end tag! :D