FYI [[Technical Errata Reported] RFC7303 (4578)]

Hi and happy new year,
This errata has been filed against RFC7303, "XML Media Types", about
change control on */*+xml media types.
Henry should already be aware of this, I'm forwarding for the benefit of
the others. I think this group specifically has change control
on XML media types.

----- Forwarded message from RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org> -----