Re: Some New Year notes on XML Core WG issues

Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name> writes:
> I have taken the start of the new year to do some editing
> of our ongoing list of agenda items.

Fine by me.

> That will leave us with just XInclude 1.1 where I hope to have
> some progress in the near future.

Yes. Didn't do as much work over the break as I expected. Probably
because I had silly expectations. Ah well. I'm going to be busy this
week and traveling next week.

But I'll do my best.

Realistically, I'm not likely to have anything ready for 6 January,
however.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--