Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2015 January 7

On Mon, 05 Jan 2015 10:57:59 -0600
Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name> wrote:

> We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday,
> January 7, from

I'll be on my way back from a trip and may or may not be there in time.

> 3. Submitting XML Schema 1.1 to ISO
>[...]

> Henry figures we can just publish this document.
>
> Loren believes the latest document includes everything,
> so the next step is to push it through the tool chain.
>
> We will need a diff (or list of changes) and a test suite.

If there are no substantive changes we don't need a test suite.

> ACTION to Loren:  Create the PER, i.e., XML Schema 1.1 Second Edition,
> and post (e.g., at http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2014/12/xschema11.html)
> for the WG to review (talk to Paul if you need help so posting).

Sounds good.

> 7. MicroXML
>
> MicroXML is not in our new charter, but we can discuss it.
> We will leave this as an ongoing item in our standing agenda.

I'll be drafting a new round of XML charters this month; I'm still not proposing to add MicroXML unless I hear to the contrary. The current XML Core charter expires at the end of May.

Liam