Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2015 April 29

Attendees
---------
Henry
Norm
Paul
Jirka
Liam (only on IRC)

[5 organizations (7 with proxies) present out of 9]

Regrets
-------
David, proxy to the chair
Mohamed, proxy to the chair

Absent organizations
--------------------
Greatlinkup
John Cowan
NACS (with regrets, proxy to the chair)
Innovimax (with regrets, proxy to the chair)

Our next telcon is scheduled for May 13.

However, if there has been no progress or request for a telcon
by Monday the 11th, Paul will send out a status report instead
of an agenda and the telcon will be cancelled.

> 1. Accepting the minutes from the last telcon [3] and
>   the current task status [2] (have any questions, comments,
>   or corrections ready by the beginning of the call).

Accepted

> 2. Miscellaneous administrivia and document reviews.
>
> TPAC 26-30 October 2015 in Sapporo, Japan
> See http://www.w3.org/2015/11/TPAC/
>
> Norm hopes to be there; Liam and David plan to be there.
>
> Paul, John, Henry, Loren, Jirka, Moz won't be there.
>
> Paul indicated that we would plan to have a (small) meeting there,
> though it will be up to Norm, Liam, and David to arrange.

So noted.

It may be the case that Norm won't be able to come
in which case there wouldn't be any official meeting.