Re: Another XInclude 1.1 implementation (Fwd: About your "Updated transclusion proposal")

Jirka Kosek writes:

> please find below message from Hussein Shafie, they plan to implement
> support for XInclude 1.1 in a next version of their product.

So, sounds like we need to a) look at this from OASIS;
                           b) check with Hussein about exactly how he
                              hopes XI1.1 will solve his problem, so we
                              don't remove what he needs!

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk