Non-minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2014 February 19

On 2014-02-17 11:17, Paul Grosso wrote:
> We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday,
> February 19,

Many apologies to those who called in for this telcon.

Worst, I don't even have a good excuse.  I had stepped
out of the office and just lost track of time.

Given the number of regrets, I suspect we wouldn't have
had much of a call anyway, but I didn't mean to blow it
off myself having not cancelled it.

Let's try again on March 5 at which time I hope we have
some progress on actions and better telcon attendance.