Re: Comments on 3023bis [all editorial]

On 2013-11-04 06:35, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> Paul Grosso writes:
>

>>> Section 3.1, Change controller (page 8) reads:
>>>
>>>   The XML specification is a work product of the
>>>   World Wide Web Consortium's XML Working Group
>>>
>>> If we were referring to the February 1998 version, the WG at
>>> that time was called the XML Working Group (though the document
>>> itself says the spec was a product of the XML Activity).  But
>>> given that the reference to the XML spec is to the 5th Edition,
>>> and that we are talking about the (supposedly current) change
>>> controller, I think you want to refer to the "XML Core Working
>>> Group" here.
> Done.

Yes, but:

Section 3.5, Change controller now reads "XML Working Core Group"
instead of "XML Core Working Group.

and:

Section 8.2, Change controller now reads "XML WorkingCore Group"
(wrong word order and missing space).

>> [Comment on new text]
>> Section 7. XML Versions, 2nd para, last sentence
>>
>> There is a use of the word "may" that is not capitalized.
> reworded

Yes, but fwiw the new text also has a "may".  (I can live
with it, but I just thought I'd point it out.)