Re: [Chris Maloney] [xsl] Chrome/blink developers discussing removing XSLT support

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:02:54PM -0400, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-04-25 at 10:44 +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > [...]  People who want
> > > in-browser XSLT rendering should be using Saxon-CE anyway.
> >
> >   Urgh ... at least libxslt can be embbeded in the browser code,
> > now if you expect people are gonna allow Java extensions to be able
> > to run XSLT based pages, I think you are wrong,
>
> pssst... SaxonCE is in JavaScript.

well I wasn't sure so before replying I tried to check and went to:

  https://github.com/Saxonica/Saxon-CE/tree/master/src/client

    Saxonce.java

Javascript usually uses .js suffix, right ?

If it is actually all written in javascript that's nice !

Daniel