Re: Where is the id() XPointer scheme defined

On 2012-02-15 11:17, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> I thought it was in the XPointer Framework doc, but if it is I can't
> see it.

There is no id() xpointer scheme.

XPointer Framework definition includes the shorthand pointer
(formerly known as a barename) that matches an element whose
identifier (e.g., id) matches the NCName given by the shorthand
pointer.

> That means as things stand 3023bis will _not_ require support for it.

Support for what?  There is no id() xpointer scheme, so there is
no such thing as support for it.

And 3023bis better require support for XPointer Framework
including the shorthand pointer.

paul