From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Susan Westhaver
Sent: Wednesday, 2011 March 16 23:37
To: chairs@w3.org; ab@w3.org; tag@w3.org; w3t@w3.org
Cc: susan@w3.org
Subject: W3C TPAC2011-Will your group meet in Santa Clara, CA WBS

Dear Group Chairs, Advisory Board and TAG Members,

As we announced earlier this year [1], TPAC2011 will be held in Santa
Clara, CA at the Santa Clara Marriott Hotel from 31 October through 4
November 2011. May I ask Group Chairs to start discussions to
determine whether your group will meet face to face in California.
Please complete the wbs questionnaire [2] by 30 April 2011. If you
chair more than one group, please remember to appoint an alternate to
complete the wbs questionnaire for group two to avoid overwriting
your replies for group one.

Schedule for the week:
	Group Meetings: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
	Plenary Day: Wednesday
	AC Sessions: Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday Plenary and Thursday
morning

There will be a small registration fee of 50 USD per day to defray a
portion of the meeting costs. Please see the Meeting Overview page
for additional details.

We look forward to another successful west coast meeting.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Cheers,
Susan

1.