Re: Last Call for XML Signature 2.0, Canonical XML 2.0 and XML Signature Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0

On 20.6.2011 19:00, Grosso, Paul wrote:
> Jirka and others,
>
> The XML Sig WG wants to know if we accept their response to one
> of the comments we submitted.
>
> I believe the crux is that Jirka questioned the need for another
> XPath subset.  The XML Sig WG:
>
>> ... discussed the rationale for an additional profile at the 2010 TPAC
>> and Pratik has sent a message in response to this comment, see
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0013.html
>
> So the question is whether we accept this response and, if not, what
> we want to suggest to resolve the issue.

Hi,

sorry for delay, I though that I have already responded to this.

I think that at this stage we accept their response, it has grounds.
Also they talked about this with some XSLT WG members on TPAC last year
(I wasn't there).

    Jirka