RE: MicroXML (was: New charter)

Just to clarify, when I said "there was no more email" I meant
there was no more email (other than my agendas/status reports)
following your email at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2010Dec/0010
in which you replied in the affirmative AND doubted the TF would do
any work on MicroXML.

> I just don't see MicroXML development as in the cards for the TF; at
> most, a recommendation that something like MicroXML be developed (and
> even that, I think, is somewhat unlikely).  Which means that if it's
> be done at the W3C at all (as I hope it will be), it will pretty much
> have to be done here.  It's certainly within our general remit, and
not
> within any other WG's remit as far as I can see.

I don't disagree with what you say, but we've never discussed (in
either email or on a telcon) whether the rest of the WG wants to
add this to our charter or what Liam (and the rest of W3M) would
say about this.

I'm happy to hear opinions from other in email and/or discuss
it on this week's telcon.

paul