Re: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2011 February 23

Grosso, Paul wrote:

>> 12.  xml-model
>> ACTION to Liam:  Look into what it would take to make the ISO
>> XML Model standard (once it's an ISO standard) a W3C Recommendation.
>>

> Liam reports that someone on the ISO committee would bring it
> to W3C and then it would go through usual Rec track.  There is
> no way to rubber stamp or fast track such a standard.
>
> John suggests in this case that we just keep it as a WG Note.
> General agreement.

My belated regrets, I have been stuck in traffic jam.

I agree that it is reasonable to keep it as a WG Note. The main
motivation for doing xml-model in W3C and not only in ISO was
referenceable specification. And for this purpose WG Note is enough.

   Jirka