Re: xml-model comments from ISO member bodies received in DIS ballot

Grosso, Paul wrote:

> Re JP-002, I looked at our Note again too, and I think we should
> make it clearer than just a font change.  Perhaps we should put
> "[unspecified]" (that is, in brackets) as well as the font change.

Personally I found putting square brackets around it even more confusing
-- it looks like some important piece of syntax to me.

If there is ambiguity (personally I'm not convinced there is) wouldn't
it be better to put note below table saying eg:

Value "unspecified" in the second or third column of the table indicates
that the corresponding pseudo-attribute is not specified on xml-model
processing instruction.

What do you think?

    Jirka