Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2011 April 6

Dear all,

Please accept my regrets for this telcon, I will again be training all day long.

With respect to xml-model, I can tell you than the ballot was
successful (with no negative vote)

There is few comments to address and I think Jirka will give a more
details feedback on this subject

Anyway congratulations to all for that successfull ballot

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development