Re: Taking Associating Stylesheets Second Edition to PER [was: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2010 June 30]

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 18:34:04 +0200, Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com> wrote:

> Given the text I quote above in our Note, I don't understand
> what more we have to say in this spec since we've said that
> such details are out of scope of this spec.
>
> And it is not clear to me that there is low interoperability.
> Simon has said that there are test suites that show fairly
> high interoperability (at least, I believe that's what he's said).

I didn't say the tests show fairly high interop, I just questioned the
claim that there was low interop. For the case of missing media
pseudo-attribute, which apparently the claim about low interop was about,
there's interop among browsers at least.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software