RE: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2010 July 14

If folks dial in that want to discuss it, we'll discuss it.
If I raise the issue and all I get is silence, there won't
be much of a discussion.

Liam can't be there, but he has sent email explaining at least
to some extent what he thinks we need to do to move forward.

What I don't know is whether TimBL looked at the latest draft
or if he just gave Liam comments based on his memory of our
telcon--Liam?

In any case, I won't task the editors to do anything to the
spec until we have a WG consensus to do so, and I'm not sure
we'll have enough people on this week's call to have consensus,
but we can try to start a conversation.

paul