RE: AssocSS issue holman-1 and holman-2

I'm not sure what I think here.  I thought Henry said on yesterday's
call that we should put back a reference to HTML 4.0.  Or maybe we
need to phrase it some other way.

I'm open to suggestions that address Ken's (first) issue.

> > Any links to style sheets that are specified externally to
> > the document (e.g., Link headers in some versions of HTTP
> > [RFC2068]) are considered to create associations that occur
> > before the associations specified by the xml-stylesheet
> > processing instructions.  The _application_ is responsible
> > for taking all associations and--possibly depending on the
> > details of the associations (e.g., the language of the
> > associated stylesheets)--determine how, if at all, the
> > order of the associations affects its processing.
>
> I think this is fine, although I'd also be fine with specifying the
> order.

We are specifying an order.  What we can't do is tell the application
what the order means.  In some cases, it will mean to use all of them,
and in other cases, it might mean to use the first and ignore the rest
or something else.