RE: your actions to allow AssocSS to go forward

http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/05/xml-stylesheet/
> > (or another directory if you wish) set up accordingly where
> > it also includes the diff version that shows (as
> > http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/05/xml-stylesheet/diff.html
> > currently does) the diffs between the last PER attempt
> > and this one.
>
> Done, in http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/08/xml-stylesheet/

Looks good except that, when you click on the XML, it uses
the diff stylesheet instead of the non-diff one.  Can you
fix that?

Everything else seems ready to go, and I'm about to send
a second draft transition req to the WG list for final review.