RE: Ballot: email vote on proposal to request another PER transition for AssocSS

John is correct (not that I forgot, but the rest of what he said).

To be clear, the draft we are voting to take to PER and that
caused DanielG to remove his objection is the draft we emailed
to him (and TimBL) in May.

It therefore does not include the paragraph we voted to add
during our July 28 telcon.  Therefore, a YES vote on this
ballot implies voting for a draft that does not include the
infamous paragraph.  (Whether that rescinds or supercedes
our vote of July 28 is left as an exercise for the reader.)