RE: Draft TAG telcon minutes of 12th August 2010

Henry,

I rarely understand Roy, and I never like his tone.

(By the way, XML Core had nothing to do with anyURI, and
he had plenty of time to comment on our LEIRI work--as
many other people from outside the WG did--if he had had
any inclination.)

I assume you'll be able to distill for us whatever it is
from this discussion that will actually be of use for us
in developing the standards under our charter.