RE: xml-stylesheet ready to go

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 09:39 -0400, Grosso, Paul wrote:

> > The ,pubrules checker will tell you I think.
>
> It's not helpful.  First you need to know what the
> patent policy is in the first place so you can check
> the right box, then it complains regardless.

I can try and ask internally tomorrow, but I think it's
also a good thing to bring up on the call (I was expecting
it to come up during the call as a result of reviewing the
transition request).

I don't think there's an easy answer, the pubrules checker
will give you the correct text for a spec produced under IPP
(or it's supposed to, at least)
but not I think for a revision to one that predates IPP,
which is probably what you are asking.

Liam