RE: xml-stylesheet ready to go (was Re: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2010 April 12)

Thanks.

Here are the problems I see with the latest draft:

1.  In the discussion of alternate, the "title" link is to #PA-title,
    and in the Note under the discussion of href, the "href" link is
    to #PA-href, but there are no PA-* anchors.  Even if we aren't
    linking to them in this document, all PA definitions should have
    a PA-* id on them.

2.  The link to the XML is pointing to Overview.xml instead of
    xml-stylesheet.xml.  In fact, it is absolute, but it should
    be relative so that it continues to work after this directory
    gets copied to the TR page.  Similarly with the reference to
    the diff version.

3.  The "this version" needs to point to
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/PER-xml-stylesheet-20100420/

4.  The "Latest version" is missing; it should point to
    http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-stylesheet

5.  The document doesn't validate.  The ordered list in section 3
    is inside the preceding paragraph which causes invalid HTML.
    Move it to outside the paragraph.

6.  Put "W3C" in front of "Proposed Edited Recommendation 20 April 2010"
    to make pubrule happy.

7.  Pubrules is complaining about the copyright boilerplate.  It looks
    like there are spacing differences (or maybe it's the Â's).

8.  Capitalize "This" in "Status of this Document" (I think that's
    what is confusing pubrules).

9.  I'm not sure what should be the patent policy verbiage.

Things to do now:

1.  Correct the above (Henry).

2.  Then, send in the transition request (Paul).

3.  create http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/xmlss2e/ (Liam)

4.  Organize a transition telcon or equivalent (Liam)