Re: Pointer Methods in RDF

Perhaps I am missing something, but given the phrase in the constraint
itself of "except as defined by later specifications" isn't Pointer
Methods in RDF an example of just the sort of specifications that we
reserve these things for?  Or do we really expect to eventually need
every token that begins with "[xX][mM][lL]" for just the set of core
XML specifications?

Regards,

Glenn