From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
John Arwe
Sent: Thursday, 2009 June 25 13:22
To: Philipp Hoschka
Cc: w3t-comm@w3.org; chairs@w3.org; Henry S. Thompson
Subject: Transition Request: First Public Working Group Note (x2)

Document 1

Title: The SML XLink Reference Scheme Document
Long URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-sml-xlink-ref-scheme-20090616
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-sml-xlink-ref-scheme-20090616>
Short URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/sml-xlink-ref-scheme
<http://www.w3.org/TR/sml-xlink-ref-scheme>
Proposed Publication Date: 16 June 2009
Working group decision to publish:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sml/2009Jun/att-0003/20090601
-sml-minutes.html#item05
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sml/2009Jun/att-0003/2009060
1-sml-minutes.html#item05>

Document 2

Title: Framework for SML EPR-Based Reference Schemes
Long URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-sml-epr-ref-scheme-20090616
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-sml-epr-ref-scheme-20090616>
Short URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/sml-epr-ref-scheme
<http://www.w3.org/TR/sml-epr-ref-scheme>
Proposed Publication Date: 16 June 2009
Working group decision to publish:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sml/2009May/att-0012/20090518
-sml-minutes.html#item02
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sml/2009May/att-0012/2009051
8-sml-minutes.html#item02>

The document Abstract and Status sections are available at the (dated
only) URIs above.

Note: the 16 June dates are correct in the sense of being consistent
with the working groups original intent.  If we need to change the dates
to 30 June in order to receive approval to publish, please let me know
that approval is conditional upon that change and we will do so
forthwith.  I kept the original dates for consistency with the dated
URIs at which the drafts currently reside, historical significance aside
they have no special meaning.

Best Regards, John

TACCT: Simplicity is ultimate sophistication
                                       -- Leonardo da Vinci
Street address: 2455 South Road, P328 Poughkeepsie, NY USA 12601
Voice: 1+845-435-9470      Fax: 1+845-432-9787