RE: Editor's review copy of XML Namespaces 1.0 Third Edition

I18N:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2009Apr/0055

Ed.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2009Apr/0054

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2009Apr/0058

> >> Not clear what you want me to do wrt this one. . .
> >
> > That was just the record of our decision to close NPE 20 and 22,
> > that was not a separate action.
>
> Prefix undeclaration is not mentioned in NPE20 or 22.  I'm still
> confused.

No, sorry, I'm confused.

I copied too much from an earlier message, and then I didn't reread
it when I answered your last email.  Ignore this noise.

paul