From: w3c-ac-members-request@w3.org On Behalf Of Ian Jacobs
Sent: Monday, 2009 April 20 11:01
To: Ian Jacobs
Cc: w3c-ac-forum@w3.org
Subject: Update regarding: EXI, SML, XML Processing, XML Core [Was: Join
XML Activity Groups (Call for Participation)]

On 15 Apr 2009, at 3:17 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:

> Dear Advisory Committee representative,
>
> This is a Call for Participation in groups that were part of the
> 2009 XML
> Activity Proposal:
>  http://www.w3.org/XML/2009/02/activity-proposal

Update:

  There is no need to rejoin the following groups as they had no
  new deliverables:

  * Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) Working Group
  * Service Modeling Language (SML) Working Group
  * XML Processing Working Group
  * XML Core Working Group

  If you have already rejoined any of those four groups, that's ok, too.

  Apologies for the noise. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you
have
  any questions.

  _ Ian Jacobs