RE: Pointer Methods in RDF

I lean toward saying that they shouldn't use such names, but
I don't know what the response will be.  It's possible--in fact,
almost a certainty--that there are uses of names starting with
xml out there, so railing against such may be useless.

The problem is that "are reserved" isn't operational.  It's
not like XML parsers complain about it, so the best we can
really say is that "if in the future we decide to give
special meaning to such a name that conflicts with what
you want it to mean, too bad", but in fact it's unlikely we'll
ever do anything with an element named "ptr:XMLNamespace".

Per the other case that just came up, it's less out of the
question that we might want to use xml-model some day.

We should definitely discuss this next Wednesday.

paul