RE: XML entity definitions for characters

David,

Members of the XML Core WG looked at this work.  While
several of us welcome this work, the XML Core WG doesn't
feel we need to do an official WG review of it.  In
particular, the WG has no problem with this work.

Thanks for asking for our feedback.

Paul Grosso for the XML Core WG