Re: XML 1.0 PER

François Yergeau a écrit :
>>> Other than that, we still need to draft an (empty) implementation
>>> report and to publish outstanding PEs and fix references to them in
>>> the review version before being really ready to go.
>>
>> I assume you'll do that at some point, correct?
>
> Yes.  The impl. report I'll do as soon as I have time, the fixes have to
> wait until the PE countdowns are over (next week) and the errata are
> published with referenceable Exx numbers.

I've uploaded the (empty) implementation report at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2008/01/xml10-5e-implementation.html.

I've also updated the spec, taking into account PE164 and pointing to
the implementation report:
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2008/01/PER-xml-20080205/

All that remains in the end date of the review period and the fixes to
errata numbers.

--
François