Re: changes to appendix J [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2008 January 2]

Grosso, Paul a écrit :
> If John and Francois agree on these wording changes and no one
> else disagrees, I suggest we do them.
>
> But please make a PE for these appendix J changes before making
> these changes to the spec itself.  (Let's not worry about countdown
> for this PE, but just assume that when we vote to take XML 1.0 5th Ed
> to PER, that will be equivalent to approving this PE.)

Done. Updating the Unicode references involved a few changes here and
there, so please check carefully the new PE164 at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/08/proposed-xml10-4e-and-xml11-2e-errata#PE164

I also made changes to other PEs from the decisions of the last meeting:

PE150: updated to point to BCP 47 instead of RFC 4646

PE160: added some text to guide visitors to deleted Appendix B

PE162: dropped on the floor

PE163: added the "+": "VersionNum ::= '1.' [0-9]+" in case we go past
XML 1.9 ;-)  Might avoid a comment, good point Paul.

--
François