Re: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2008 January 7

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 03:22:35PM -0500, Grosso, Paul wrote:

> The XML Core WG telcons are every other week.
>
> Our next telcon will be January 16.

  Regrets, I will be in asia, and really the timezone
makes it near impossible, sorry. Also on the 30 I will
be at a conference in Paris so very probable regrets too.

> We plan to vote to take XML 1.0 5th Ed to PER on
> our next telcon.

  +1 , and in general proxy to the chair,

> ACTION to Daniel: Produce a PER-ready draft of XInclude 3rd Ed
> with appropriate references to the IRI RFC for LEIRIs.

 Still not done :-\

Daniel

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/