RE: Transition Request: PER Request for XML 1.0 5th Edition

Jean-Gui,

Oops, thanks for checking with us on this.

I assume the minutes of the PER telcon at
 http://www.w3.org/2008/01/31-xmlcore-minutes.html
are sufficient "ack to publish", correct?

Francois should be generating the latest PER-ready version.
Francois, where does that stand?

If that is ready, I can send in a pub request.

I believe Henry is in charge of generating the PER announcement.
Henry, is that your understanding?