FW: Updated Proposal for changes to C14N11 related to XMLSec interop feedback

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick Hirsch [mailto:frederick.hirsch@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 2007 November 06 11:13
To: gmarcy@us.ibm.com
Cc: Grosso, Paul; ext Thomas Roessler; XML Canonicalization Comments;
XMLSec XMLSec; Frederick Hirsch
Subject: Updated Proposal for changes to C14N11 related to XMLSec
interop feedback

Glenn

Attached is a revised red-line of changes to C14N11, based on our
discussion during the XML Core F2F meeting today (I also changed the
order of bullets in 2.4 since knowledge of the changes to Remove Dot
Segments is required to perform the RFC 5.2.2 processing).

I believe we agreed that these changes should be incorporated into an
update to the C14N11 CR draft for review.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia