RE: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2007 May 29

Henry,

I'm planning to send out our CR request for C14N 1.1 within
the next 24 hours unless I hear to the contrary from you.
How are we doing on scheduling a CR telcon?

Norm,

How are we doing on publishing another (hopefully final
before we request RFC) ID for the HRRI spec?