Possible Tech Plen f2f [was: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2007 January 31]

And despite a reminder to myself, I forgot to add an agenda
item here.  The XML CG is asking if the XML Core WG wants to
schedule a f2f during the Technical Plenary week to be held
this November in Boston and if so if we have any preferences
for days of the week.

The most detailed information for this week to date appears
to be the plan sent out in 2005:

   http://www.w3.org/2005/08/10-bigcal.html

It is the week of the 4-10 November.  WG slots are expected
to be Monday-Tuesday 5-6 November or noon Thursday 8 November
through noon Saturday 10 November.