RE: Typographical bug in XML Rec

It's not really a stylesheet problem--it's an XML source issue.

The XML source looks like:

. . .
character reference when it
appears in the string <quote>
						<code>]]&gt;</code>
					</quote> in content, when
that string is not marking the end of a <termref
def="dt-cdsection">CDATA
section</termref>.</p>

[line breaks and spaces actually as shown (unless my mailer
decides to introduce some more)].

So there is a significant space between <quote> and <code>
which is what's coming through in the HTML result.  This
sort of construct occurs throughout the document.