RE: C14N Notes pubdate [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 August 30]

Thanks, François.

I looked around briefly and didn't find this before.

This mailing list hasn't been used (even for spam!) since
October 2005, and it doesn't follow the new naming rules
that has public mailing lists starting with "public", but
I guess it makes sense to use this one since it already exists.

Unless I hear objections, Jose, Thomas, Glenn, please use this
list in the status sections of the C14N notes and 1.1 WD.  Also
please be sure you are subscribed to it.