RE: Response from the Web Services Policy WG

I don't understand what is being said in the response
from the Web Services Policy WG, so I'm hoping someone
else on the WG will read the reply Jose forwarded at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Oct/0005
and be able to comment on this on or before next Wednesday's
telcon.