Re: Transition Request: CR Request for XLink 1.1

Hi Paul,

Thanks for this.  I understand we will have the call on Tuesday 21 March at 9am ET.  I'll let you know if I see any procedural issues before then.  I know we will be discussing some technical issues, and that Tim is expected to attend the call.

Cheers,

Steve

--
Steven R Bratt, Chief Executive Officer     mailto:steve@w3.org