RE: PER request timing

It was mostly my fault that I forgot to follow up on things, and
I failed to point out to Francois that I needed updates from him.

I just tried to make the following changes to the HTML for the XML PERs:

1.  changed mmdd to 0614 twice in both the review and regular
    versions of both 1.0 and 1.1.

2.  changed dd MMMM to 14 June.

3.  change dd MMMM to 31 July

4.  Deleted the "available in non-normative..." para since I wasn't
    going to be able to edit the XML and figure out all the URLs.

5.  Posted them to the URLs I had in my last draft transition request.

I highly suspect I've missed something or screwed something up, so
I'm hoping we'll be able to fix whatever in the interim.

For NS 1.0, both the transition req and the WD point to
http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/xml-names-errata for the errata, but
that doesn't exist.  Henry, Richard, I'll assume one of you will
make it exist asap.

For NS 1.0, both the transition req and the WD point to
http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/xml-names11-errata for the errata, but
that doesn't exist.  Henry, Richard, I'll assume one of you will
make it exist asap.

>From the NS 1.1 request, I delete:

 A review copy with changes highlighted is available at
 http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/04/xml-names-11-2e-diff.html @@@

since there was nothing there, and I didn't have time to track
down the review copy.

In all cases, I'm not sure the statuses in the requests really
match those in the documents.  I didn't have time to deal with
that.

Again, I suspect in the rush I'm missed something, but I'm sending
out the 4 transition requests anyway in the hopes we can still
make it work.  I'm already on the road, so I'm hoping the editors,
staff contact, and co-chair can help fix the broken bits as they
appear.

paul