RE: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 February 22

datatypes 1.1] to the Schema WG.

Done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-schema-comments/2006JanMar/0
219
[though I didn't break them up into individual
messages as we were actually requested to do.]

> DV asks about any comments we might have on the XHTML 1.1 PR.
>
> Norm says they are allowing any of the XHTML attributes
> to be namespaced and used anywhere (including on non-XHTML
> elements) and have the standard XHTML semantics.  Note
> that this creates a global xhtml:id attribute.
>
> Note there was no Last Call or CR for this.
>
> ACTION to Paul:  Raise this issue to the XML CG.

Done.

There is now an XML CG action on the CG chair to
ensure the Director and W3M is aware of our concern.

> event handling of nested links
> ------------------------------
> ACTION to Paul:  Invite Bjoern to the XML Core f2f
> for next week to discuss some of these open issues.

Done:  I have sent email to Bjoern.

> > 4. XML errata.  The published 1.0 errata document is [8], the
> >    published 1.1 errata document is [9], and the new (public)
> >    Potential Errata (PE) document is [7].
> >
> > JohnC did a scan for MUST/SHOULD and reported at
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2005Oct/0015
> > John thought most of the mays were not official mays.
> >
> > This is now PE 148.
> >
> > ACTION to Henry [due Feb 22]:  Review the MAYs again and
> > create a marked up version with changes.
>
> Henry produce a version at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/02/xml11-20060222.xml
>
> Norm looked at it and approved it.
>
> ACTION to John, Paul:  Review what Henry did.

Done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Feb/0039