Updated C14N 1.1 [was: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2006 December 11]

Glenn has provided a Last Call ready draft, and I've put it up at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/12/WD-xml-c14n11.html
(note, this is a new URL).

> Paul sent out a draft Pub request at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Dec/0010
>
> ACTION to Glenn, Henry (and others):  Comment on Paul's
> draft pub request.
>
> ACTION to Paul:  Send out the LC pub request.

I plan to do that as soon as I get sign off from Henry
on the draft pub request.