RE: Transition Request: PER Request for XML Base Second Edition

All the pubrules issues are what I'd expect, so it all
sounds good--thanks, Richard.

When I go to the XML, I get the review version; I guess
I was expecting it would be set up to give the "final"
version.  Is this just due to:
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="diffspec.xsl"?>

Shouldn't that be changed to refer to "xmlspec.xsl"?

Finally, was there a specific reason you added the
paragraph about "no implementation report" (e.g.,
did pubrules say something about it)?  If not, then
is there a reason to highlight this in the SOTD?