RE: Transition Request: PER Request for XML Base Second Edition

Up to you.  Your choice whether you want to update the
errata document or you want me to correct the Transition
Request to read "All *non-editorial* changes....".

(I probably wouldn't really correct the Request, but just
make it clear on the telcon.)

Basically, let me know what you have done by the start
of the PER telcon, and we'll go with that.