RE: DRAFT#1 Transition Request: PER Request for XML Base Second Edition

I was going to wait until Monday to send the request,
assuming that Richard will have generated a more
PER-ready draft.

But then I worried that might jeopardize our Dec 14th-ish
PER telcon scheduling, so I'm going to send it out now with
an indication that there will be an updated draft coming soon.