RE: DRAFT: Transition Request: PR Request forxml:id

I'm confused here.

My draft PR request email says:

 The test suite for xml:id is available at:
 http://www.w3.org/XML/Test/xml-id/

 The implementation results are available at:
 http://www.w3.org/XML/2005/01/xml-id/ @@@@@@@ Norm this needs work

Isn't that citing them separately?

The plan for the implementation results is that the page
at the above URL (which already exists) will be a "cover
page/overall report" and will also point to the individual
implementation reports (already there).