Re: Request to approve publication of first WD of XLink 1.1

Ok by me.
http://www.w3.org/TR/xlink10-ext/
was helpful.

Specifically "
XLink is not without its critics and it's clearly the case that these
changes do not address all of the criticisms that have been leveled at
XLink. But these [minor] changes would make XLink more useful in the
places where it is already being used and would make XLink practical in
a variety of similar vocabularies." from that document is something
which would do well to be in the SOTD for Xlink 1.1.

Maybe it or a paraphrase could be added just before "See [Extending
XLink 1.0] for the requirements of XLink 1.1."

Tim