FW: W3C Tech Plenary and AC Meetings for 2005

FYI.

-----Original Message-----
From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Steve Bratt
Sent: Monday, 2004 September 13 20:05
To: w3c-ac-members@w3.org; chairs@w3.org; tag@w3.org; ab@w3.org
Subject: W3C Tech Plenary and AC Meetings for 2005

Dear Advisory Committee Representatives,
Chairs,
Advisory Board members,
Technical Achitecture Group members,

In an effort to assist with your travel planning for 2005, here is a
first
notice of major W3C meetings for 2005:

* The next W3C Technical Plenary Week will be 28 February through 4
March 2005 ...
     http://www.w3.org/2002/09/TPOverview.html

   The meeting will be held in a new venue for W3C -- the Hyatt
Harborside,
Boston ...
     http://harborside.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml
... The Harborside is located near Logan International Airport, and has
beautiful views of Boston and the bay, a few more meeting rooms than the
Sonesta, and very good food.
   I encourage our Chairs to pass information on this next edition of
the Tech
Planary week to their Groups, and to start thinking about plans for
Group
meetings during that week.  A solicitation for meeting plans will be
coming in
September.

. . .

Best Regards,